RESIN BOUND PAVING
Resin Bound Paving Information
What is Resin Bound Paving?
Resin bound paving is a mixture of aggregate (natural, marbled or recycled stone material) and a high quality clear resin binder. It is porous as during the laying process minute voids are created that mimic natural drainage by allowing water to permeate through the surface and beyond if a suitable sub-base has been installed. The finished depth of the resin bound paving is specified depending on use (e.g. footpath or driveway) and varies between 12mm – 24mm.
Resin Bound Paving Installations
If you would like to have a chat with us about a resin bound paving installation, give us a call on 0191 375 9130 and we would be delighted to arrange a free, no obligation quote. We offer expert advice on all aspects of outdoor space planning, design, installation and maintenance whether it be for a home or commercial project.
Get in touch today to find out why a resin bound paving installation could be the perfect surface for your requirements.
Why use Resin Bound Paving?
- Variety of finishes available: allows us to combine different sizes and colours of stone to create the look you require
- Permeable: reduction in standing water (puddles) and when used with a suitable sub-base it creates a SUDS (sustainable urban drainage systems) compliant surface
- Durable: UV stable and strong enough to withstand vehicles
- Accessible: creates a smooth surface which provides easy access for all
- Low maintenance: due to its smooth finish there is no loose stone -just occasional sweeping and periodic power washing to avoid the build up of debris and prevent the growth of moss or algae ensures many years of high-quality performance
- Convenient: quicker to install than asphalt or concrete: convenient way to refresh tired looking areas